International Academy of Sport Science and Technology (AISTS) AISTS Master of Advanced Studies (MAS) in Sport Administration
|Step 1||Review information on the AISTS Master of Sport Management on the AISTS website www.aists.org|
|Step 2||Determine if you meet the admissions requirements. We can arrange a Skype or call with you to discuss. Refer to www.aists.org/howtoapply|
|Step 3||Gather all necessary documents for the application.|
|Step 4||Apply online by the application deadline at https://aists.org/education/master-in-sport-management/admissions/|
|Step 5||Personal Interviews conducted by the Selection Committee the month after application deadline|
|Step 6||Offer letters sent within 4-6 weeks of application deadline|
|Application start dates||September to December|
|Application Form||Application process entirely online|
|Mandatory testing for application process|
|Language level tests||
|Personal interview in the process selection||
Interviews will be conducted online via Zoom the month after applications close.
Applicants who are within an easy travelling distance can conduct the interview in person if feasible for them.
Please note that if you wish to talk to us about your eligibility for the program we are available for calls, Zoom, and visits.
Academic Documents required
- Undergraduate Diploma copy
- University transcripts, English Test results
- 2 Photographs
- Photocopy of ID Card / Passport
- Photocopy of university degree
Scholarships & Financial Aid
The AISTS Future Female Leader in Sport Scholarship
In a concerted effort to provide more opportunities for women in sport, the AISTS is proud to offer one female candidate who wishes to pursue a career in the sport industry the opportunity to study the AISTS MAS in Sport Management, supported by a financial scholarship. The AISTS Future Female Leader in Sport scholarship is valued at CHF 14'500, which covers half the tuition fee and will be awarded to a female applicant who best demonstrates her commitment to ethical sport leadership.
The AISTS Athlete Scholarship
The AISTS offers an international elite athlete the opportunity to study at the AISTS MAS in Sport Management through a scholarship. The scholarship has a value of CHF 14'500 (half of the tuition fee) and will be available to a current or former athlete who has competed at the international level, such as participating in the Olympic Games.
The AISTS Partner University Scholarships
- The AISTS offers two merit-based scholarships to graduates from our partner universities (EPFL, University of Lausanne, University of Geneva and EHL) to participate in the 2021/2022 edition of the MAS in Sport Management and Technology program.
- Each scholarship is worth CHF 28,000, which covers the bulk of the total program fees being CHF 29,900. The remaining balance of CHF 1,900 is to be paid by the successful applicant.
The Swiss Olympic Scholarship
- The AISTS and Swiss Olympic are offering a merit-based scholarship to graduates from a university recognized by EPFL (one of the AISTS partner universities) to participate in the 2022/2023 edition of the MAS in Sport Management and Technology programme in Lausanne. This scholarship is worth CHF 28,000, which covers the bulk of the total program fees being CHF 29,900. The remaining balance of CHF 1,900 is to be paid by the successful applicant.
Other links or downloads :
Deadline, Fees & Funding: https://aists.org/education/master-in-sport-management/fees-and-funding/
Alumni Profiles: https://aists.org/participants-and-alumni/
About the AISTS video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnhoanZY6q0
Athlete Scholarship Recipient Marc Mundell interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EEIs0d7L4g
Social Media Links:
Admissions Office - Contacts
Name : Mr Kaizad Irani
E-mail : email@example.com
Phone : +41 (0) 21 692 64 984
Video interview with the program director
Additional information / brochure
Request info / Application
|Country||School / Program|