KEDGE Business School ISLI - Global Supply Chain Management
A programme designed hand-in-hand with the Business World
Supply Chain Management implies a team approach to management; today’s business environment implies cross-border chains of operation. Representing 20 different nationalities, students discover different perspectives and assimilate other social models.
Enhanced multicultural awareness improves negotiating capabilities and develops a truly international profile.
Students reconcile cultural differences while respecting real-world working conditions
Curriculum (courses, subject modules)
MANAGERIAL AND TECHNICAL BASICS: Master the tools required for strategic management and Global Supply Chain analysis
- Analytical Tools
- Financial Management
- Supply Chain Relationship
- Supply Chain Leadership
- Research Methods
GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT FUNDAMENTALS: Learn Global Supply Chain Management Techniques and place them in a corporate context through case studies
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Production
- Supply Chain Transport
- Supply Chain Distribution
GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN APPROACHES & METHODOLOGIES: Understand Global Supply Chain Management processes, their design and methods for analysis and implementation
- Designing Robust Supply Chain Network
- Lean Supply Chain Management
- UML Method
- Audit SCOR Model
- SCM impact on Finance and Benchmark
- Cash Management
MANAGING INTERNATIONAL GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN: Use the analysis of organisational strategy, customer expectations and country-specific constraints to understand how Global Supply Chains are designed and implemented
- International Economics Environment
- Legal Issues of SCM
- Design International Supply Chain & Distribution Strategy
- Risk Supply Chain Management
- Decision Making
- Intercultural Management
- Change Management
- Sustainable Supply Chain Design
In-company consultancy project: October to March
INTERNATIONAL INTERNSHIP: To apply Global Supply Chain approaches that they have learned during a six month long assignment within a multinational company
GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN THESIS: To define theoretical models on a Global Supply Chain topic and apply them to a company
Required diploma(s) :
Tuition & Fees
Between 19900 and 26900 Euros
At KEDGE, we strongly believe that students shouldn’t abandon their education projects because of funding problems. This is why we have launched a financial support plan aimed specifically at helping international students:
- 10% Early Bird discount for non-French candidates until Feb. 29, 2020.
- Achievement Scholarship of 2,000€ and Excellence Scholarship of 4,000€ for non-French candidates.
Employment opportunities & career impact
Average time for obtaining the first job offer : 100 % of students are recruited within 6 months
Employment opportunities :
Job offers begin rolling early in the year for students:
- Partner companies, alumni and consulting firms are the main vectors of employment proposals
- student CVs are sent to almost 4000 company managers
- 80% of recent graduates are recruited by large companies
- 100% work in an international position
- 99% find a position within 6 months of graduating
- Defines Global SC strategies
- Orients organisational changes
- Establishes cooperation contracts between suppliers, service providers, distributors and customers
- Orchestrates new logistics processes using integrated management systems(ERP, VMI) and IT(e-SC, e-procurement)
- Develops physical structures to optimise flows
Analyses opportunities and risks of client’s SC and proposes alternative SC strategies Clients apply chosen SC solutions
Customer Service Manager
- Negotiates custom-made SC arrangements adapted to country-specific conditions
- Streamlines order-processing logistics by reducing lead time
Distribution Logistics Manager
- Analyses and assesses performance of country-specific logistics networks
- Manages international partnerships with service providers and transport firms
Production and Purchasing Logistics Manager
- Establishes and manages supply processes and supplier relationships
- Coordinates production flows and guarantees desired service level
Program enrolment information and statistics
|Minimum age||23 years|
|Average age||27 years|
|Maximum age||35 years|
- To the one-year MSc : 4-years Bachelor degree or Master degree or 3-years Bachlor degree + 3 years of working experience
- To the 2-years MSc : 3-years Bachelor degree
For those who are applying to the 2-years MSc, the first year will be devoted to General Management. The specialisation is limited to the second year.
KEDGE Business School's faculty is made up of almost 183 full-time lecturers and several hundred professional and academic speakers who teach at our French and international campuses.
The full-time faculty is comprised of lecturers-researchers, 90% of whom hold a PhD. 44% are international professors from over 30 different countries.
Due to the dynamics of the merger process, globalisation and the growth Kedge Business School is experiencing, it now boasts a substantial and incredibly diverse faculty, a strong asset in the face of new challenges in the fields of research and education.
KEDGE is one of the European leaders in academic research on management, with a very ambitious research output.
FIRST FRENCH MANAGEMENT RESEARCH SCHOOL
KEDGE produces the equivalent of one article in a top-ranking journal every day.
In the 2017 ranking of best schools for research in management performed by L'Etudiant, the leading French magazine covering student orientation, KEDGE Business School came out on top in France with a total of 103 articles across all categories published by its faculty in 2015.
This exceptional performance is the result of its excellence strategy applied since the School's creation in 2013.
With three Centres of Excellence: Marketing, Supply Chain and CSR, and five Centres of Expertise: Wine & Spirits, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Health Management, Finance Reconsidered and Creative Industries & Culture, the School affirms its academic expertise on several key issues in management sciences.
Campus facilities & Student Life
The Housing service of KEDGE Business School is available on a single platform.
You will find housing offers from private landlords, real estate agencies and student residences.
A multilingual team is at your disposal 6 days a week to help you to find and book accommodation.
To connect, sign up using your school email address and password of your choice
For further questions, do not hesitate to contact our housing advisor: email@example.com
Pick up assistance
KEDGE BS and its International Students Association Melting Potes offer every semester to International Students a pick-up service from “Bordeaux Mérignac (BOD)” airport and “Bordeaux Gare Saint Jean” train station. The dates of the pick-up service will be communicated through the dedicated orientation session KEDGE BS website.
The International Students Association Melting Potes supports the International Office in facilitating the integration of international students among the French students through the organization of activities all year round.
Contact us on Facebook - Melting Potes
Life in Bordeaux
More information related to the city of Bordeaux, transportation, accommodation, estimated expenses, health & insurance, banks, visas, scholarships… can be found on the “International Student Handbook”.
Video interview with the program director
Additional information / brochure
Request info / Application